Compass Property Group
COVID / Lock Down / Border Closures
In the event that you cannot travel due to Covid, lock down, or Queensland Border closure we will honour a full refund if guest cancels 48hrs before check-in anything after this will incur a loss of 1 night deposit and a refund of remaining nights balance.
If guests cancel up to 21 days before check-in, they can get a full refund.
If guest cancel up to 14 days before check-in and get a full refund minus the 10% deposit.
After that guest can cancel 7 days before check-in and get a 50% refund on the nightly rate for all nights. After that, no refund will be given.
Guests can also get a full refund if they cancel within 48 hours of booking as long as the cancellation occurs at least 14 days before check-in.
General Terms and Conditions:
- The minimum deposit requested to secure a booking is 10% of the total rental fee. A Booking fee of $20 is payable per booking. The Booking Fee is not refundable.
- The deposit may be refunded if cancellation of the booking is made at a date which is outside 60 days of the arrival date. A cancellation fee of $30 will be charged and the balance of the deposit will be transferred by cheque or bank transfer.
- The Deposit is not refunded if cancellation occurs within 60 days of the arrival date.
- The balance or total holiday rental fee is payable no later than 21 days prior to the commencement of your stay. Cancellations made after this time will result in a total loss of your accommodation fees paid.
- At no time during the occupancy by the guest shall more than the number of persons shown on this booking form reside overnight at the premises, especially in excess of the bedding provided, without the prior consent of the agent.
- If booking through a holiday platform, the terms and conditions provided by that body will apply to your booking.
- Some Terms and Conditions vary according to the property type or booking type which are displayed at the time of booking.
- Parties and Functions are strictly prohibited. The price charged is for domestic use only and not commercial. Accordingly this rate does not allow for the extra wear associated with functions in terms of cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc.
- Disturbance to your neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination of rental.
- Cleaning and Departure
- a) Upon departure, the property should locked and secured as best as possible and left as tidy as best as possible with all kitchen dishes washed and put away, furniture and inventory returned to the original positions, BBQ plate cleaned after last use and inside rubbish removed
- b). A professional clean is included in your rental fee, however Extra cleaning charges will be charged if the professional cleaning exceeds the normal scheduled time for your accommodation or if the property is left in an unacceptable condition.
- Extra Charges - The guest/s agrees to be responsible for the extra charges, payment or deduction of their credit card for:
- Excess cleaning time after the scheduled clean for that property
- Cleaning the BBQ plate, dishes left in the kitchen sink, soiled kitchen items needing re-washing
- Breakages, loss or replacement of items including excess soiled linen
- Repositioning, relocating and/or moving furniture or any inventory items in the home that has been moved & not put back in the original position.
- Excess garbage left at the property that does not fit into the wheelie bins and needs to be removed after departure.
- There is a strict non-smoking policy inside the property. Smoking is permitted outside only.
- The guest will be responsible for damage to the premises or loss of or damage to any items in the premises and the tenant will agree to pay to the agent the cost of replacement or repair (at the discretion of the agent) of any such item damaged or lost.
- We will make every effort to ensure the property is available as booked. We reserve the right to make alterations to bookings due to unforeseen circumstances or rate increases. In the event that the said premises become unavailable for occupancy through unforeseen circumstances (fire, storm damage, change of ownership, etc) then the Agent will inform the tenant immediately and endeavour to obtain a suitable alternative premise for this tenancy; failing which any monies paid are to be refunded to the guest
- We, as authorised agents or the owner of the property accept no liability and take no responsibility at all for any action or omission, occurring in any way whatsoever, whether negligent or not, which results in: (1) any loss or damage to the personal property of guests or their visitors or (2) any personal injury, illness or death suffered by guests or their visitors during their stay.